Finally! After being in hibernation for one year due to the worldwide pandemic. They are back! The Number One OPM Band in North America.... INTRoVOYS are back! Kicking off their first live show in Texas. First stop! Houston then Dallas Fort Worth
How to Protect Yourself & Others
Know How it Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.